Ok. I see. I have an application scenario in which a teacher will teach a
student.
However, I want to make sure the teacher will record everything (video,
audio and blackboard) from the beginning to the very end.
Assume only two users are allowed to join a conference room. Is it possible
to enforce this rule using technology?
For example, if the teacher does not start recording, the teacher cannot
communicate with the student.
Ideally, if we don't need to download the jnlp file and the back-end can
start recording automatically, this will be a perfect solution.
But, you said it is impossible to implement this in the back-end, right?

Thanks,

Tom