1. I am using 4.0.0 release version
2. I use letsencrypt to generate keystore.jks and follow the guide from
openmeetings official site to enable ssl. Once I login(https://myserver:5443),
I go to set Tunneling RTMPS.(In Administration->Configuration set flash.secure
= true flash.secure.proxy = none)

https://openmeetings.apache.org/RTMPSAndHTTPS.html#SSL_for_the_web_interface
3. I didn't see any errors in browser, moreover, in the check device page
the "start recording test" didn't work, when I click the button of   "start
recording test"  the "play" button can't click.