I am using Oracle JDK.  I'm trying to find how to make sure the AWT java
module is working but it's not clear to me how to do just that.

I do have logging in the openmeetings.log, most is debugging, but see some
stuff about wicket in there that I was guessing is part of the issue.

This is just a snippet of the log but I believe it to be most relevant but
then I could be wrong...

ERROR 11-27 10:27:53.034 o.a.w.DefaultExceptionMapper:170 [0.0-5080-exec-9]
- Un
expected error occurred
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument step must to be not null
        at
org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.dynamic.DynamicWizardModel.setAct
iveStep(DynamicWizardModel.java:166)
        at
org.apache.wicket.extensions.wizard.dynamic.DynamicWizardModel.next(D
ynamicWizardModel.java:126)