Hello Andrey,

Centos 7 + mariadb + russian

You should make the next before creating of database and installing of OM:

1. Edit the config file - /etc/my.cnf.d/server.cnf

[mysqld]

innodb_file_per_table

skip-character-set-client-handshake

collation-server=utf8_unicode_ci

character-set-server=utf8

2. Edit the config file - /etc/my.cnf.d/server.cnf/client.cnf

[client]

default-character-set = utf8

3. Restart mariadb service

systemctl start mariadb.service

4. Enter into mariadb management:

mysql -u root -p .....

5. Create database (The database name is "om", the password is "passw" in
this example. Ones can be any of your choice.)

CREATE DATABASE om DEFAULT CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci;

GRANT ALL PRIVILEGES ON om.* TO 'om'@'localhost' IDENTIFIED BY 'passw' WITH
GRANT OPTION;

Flush privileges;

quit;

6. Install openmeetings.

7. To start mariadb service automatically in Centos 7 you should type the
next command as root

systemctl enable mariadb

8. To start red5 automatically you should write the script that runs as
service in Centos 7.

9. No any delays are required between starting of om and mariadb services.
The order of launching services can be adjusted if it is very necessary.

Best regards

Nik