Hi all,
We have integrated OM 3.0.3 in our application using SOAP API and we are
facing one issue.
Most of the time, moderators forgot to record the session.
I don't think there is some API in OM which enforces the moderator to
record the screen.
So we are thinking, as soon as moderator enters the room, JNLP file should
get downloaded automatically.
This way, its less likely that he/she will forget to record the session.

I looked into
*openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/room/menu/RoomMenuPanel.java*
and
*openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/room/menu/StartSharingButton.java*
classes but really not getting how should I proceed.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.