If you want to purge from the listing you have to go in an manually delete the
entry from the DB itself.  Careful using this as you can render your system
non-useable if you delete the wrong objects:

For MySQL use the following commands:

mysql -u <db user name> -p   (****if using installation guide user = hola
password = 1a2B3c4D)

use <what you named your database>;  (****if using recent installation guide
they it was called open404)

delete from om_user where id = 2;  (****this will delete the user whose ID is 2
in your case that is the one marked as purged)

For some simple commands to navigate the database:

show tables;  (****this will gives you a list of the tables in the database)

show columns from <table name>;  (****this gives you a list of fields in the
table you requested)