Dear Maxim,

Am 17.07.2018 um 16:19 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
I'm afraid in case of full secured proxied configuration you need to
use RTPMTS (tunneled secured RTMP)
example of RTMPT config can be found in mail archives, for ex here:
https://markmail.org/message/l7oltgy74zxo2pjc

I think I might not have been as specific as I should have been. It is ok to forward the RMTPS packets directly to the OM host. In fact this is already done. I read that RTMPT is introducing quite some unneeded latency. Thus I wanted to avoid that if possible.

So I see the following options:

1. Let Flash pack every single RTMP packet into an HTTPS call and install a proxy to handle these packages.

2. Use native RTMP over SSL on a dedicated, publicly available port.

When I tried option 1 I had the problem/impression that it was not working at all. I still got connections on either the RTMPS or the RTMP port. This could be a configuration issue. I would tackle this if option 2 is not possible. Otherwise I would prefer the direct approach.

So are with the current version 4.0.4 of OM both options realizable?

Thanks
Christian