I missed an IF in the sentence below.

Following scenario:  In Darshit's case, IF it is Nginx https + OM http.

-----Original Message-----
From: Coscend@OM <om.insig...@coscend.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2018 1:48 AM
To: 'user@openmeetings.apache.org' <user@openmeetings.apache.org>
Subject: RE: How to run openmeeting on RTMPS with nginx in frontend

Dear Christian,

Could you help us understand a little more about the following scenario?

In Darshit's case, it is Nginx https + OM http.  In such a case, the SSL will
be terminated at Nginx.  Only HTTP requests will be sent to Tomcat.  In
addition to Admin ->Config (flash.secure = true, flash.secure.proxy = none),
does Darshit have to do the following:

1. red5/conf/jee-container.xml:  UNComment Tomcat with SSL enabled section 2.
deal with keystore and truststore?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Hemant K. Sabat
www.Coscend.com
Real-time, Interactive Video Collaboration, Tele-healthcare, Tele-education,
Telepresence Services, on the fly…
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: See 'Confidentiality Notice Regarding E-mail Messages
from Coscend Communications Solutions' posted at:
http://www.Coscend.com/Anchor/Common/Terms_and_Conditions.html