Hello,

I've decided to use a new control panel application on my server for
security reasons which also involves reinstalling OM. By the way, I am
running CentOS 7 on my server and I followed every step according to this
link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/Tutorials+for+installing+OpenMeetings+and+Tools?preview=/27838216/85469196/Installation%20OpenMeetings%204.0.4%20on%20Centos%207.pdf.
I also made a backup of my original OM copy and the OM database. I want to
inform you that I think the script for installing ffmpeg is not running
properly again because at the end of its run I get the following two
messages:

cp: cannot stat ‘ffmpeg’: No such file or directory
cp: cannot stat ‘ffprobe’: No such file or directory

I tried running the script twice and I end up with the same result. I still
get the FFmpeg Compilation is Finished! message but I don't have the ffmpeg
file under /usr/local/bin. Could you please check if there is anything
wrong with the script because it worked fine when I tried it on my other
server (which was Thursday of last week so I'm wondering if any changes
have been made since then).

Thank you,
Alex Nyamweya