Can I have  admin rights  on next  too  so I can  test;

https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/

Thanks,  Dan

On 9/19/2018 11:46 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
NP :)

would appreciate if you can test latest version at
https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/
On Wed, 19 Sep 2018 at 11:33, Stefan Kühl <ste...@quatrekuehl.eu> wrote:
Hello Maxim,

sorry for being late. Thank you

Am 18.09.2018 14:21, schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:

Did it myself: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-1932

On Mon, 17 Sep 2018 at 10:05, Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello Stefan,

it seems there is no objections
Could you please file JIRA regarding this?

On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 at 16:00, Stefan Kühl <ste...@quatrekuehl.eu> wrote:
Hello Maxim,

got it ;-) I was a little bit confused, because I set up a conference room
which is not public. If I entered the room the microphone option is not active.
After your last answer I've checked all other conference rooms and I realized
that you are right (of course). Well, all I've done afterwords was: choose
again the room type (click and mark conference room again) and it works ;-)
Hilarious!

Ok, to keep the discussion ongoing: I think the "autoselect if not explicitly
denied" way should be the default setting! It is easier for inexperienced users.

;-)

BTW: Thanks for your work and the update to 4.0.5! Looking for the update this
evening. Again -> thanks a lot!

Bye

Stefan