Just checked with my production system using MySQL and a new install and the
purged data was imported.  So it was not due to different database types.
It imports purged data.

From: aaron.h...@gmail.com <aaron.h...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2018 3:25 PM
To: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Subject: Imports with different databases

I just stood up a new "official Release" server to do some testing.  But
since I am doing this on a local Windows box I just used the built in Derby
database.  Well I have back-up from my production box which uses MySQL.
Upon importing from my running server I notice that it imported the "purged"
data as well.  Was this just due to the different databases, or is this a
bug?

Reason for the testing is the move to my new CSM frontend but decided that
using invitation links is not the best choice being you can delete and purge
the user but if the invitation was endless it stays functioning.  So I
decided to try creating the links via REST but now having issues trying to
create the room hash(s) from the previous email thread Dhanashree posted.  I
can obtain the sid but I am not able to create a hash.  I would say it is me
having he issue as not very proficient in this area so if anyone if more
versed in that area and would want to lend some information it would be
helpful.