Ok  if  5  can do  it  I will wait for that.

Thanks,

Dan

On 11/19/2018 10:43 AM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
Hello Daniel,

Actually you can record on client using any application (UI or command line)

To record "on server" existing screen-sharing app should be "tweaked":
1) room id/base url and recording area  should be moved to some config
2) login should be done via screen-sharing app itself

it seems to be doable (will require changes in both OM and screen-sharing app), but will be "semi-automatic"

in 5.0.0 screen-sharing is done by browser, so this solution will be 4.0.x only (or should be implemented differently