Hi Ed,

thanks for your interest. :-) Not only did we replace the icons, but we also tried to remove most of the color complexity to bring OM visually closer to our Learning Management System through which it is accessed. So there are a lot more changes under the hood as one might expect.

I don't see a fundamental problem in making our changes accessible to the community, and I would love to do that. The only obstacle to overcome would be that we would have to review the icon set and replace some icons. We used a license for Font-Awesome Pro that is not transferable. Most of the icons, however, can be used under the Creative Commons BY, so if you do proper attribution this should be fine.

Regards

Raphael

Hi Ed,

Raphael will answer this shortly. He hasn't read this list till now.

Greetings Peter