Hello Maxim and other members of the OM community, I am trying to integrate
om4.04 with Asterisk. I followed the steps of this link
https://openmeetings.apache.org/voip-sip-integration.html but I have left
the doubt with the following configuration

Configure MySQL module:

Set valid data for MySQL in /etc/asterisk/res_config_mysql.conf:
Example

[general]
dbhost = 127.0.0.1
dbname = openmeetings
dbuser = root
dbpass =
dbport = 3306
dbsock = /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
dbcharset = utf8
requirements = warn

The database openmeetings is the database of the installation of OM4.04 or
is that of Asterisk?. In that case that database is not created and the
following error appears in the Asterisk logs.
Apr 11 10:40:20] ERROR [1315] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime: Failed to
connect database server openmeetings on 127.0.0.1 (err 1049). Check debug
for more info.

Please, I would appreciate your help

Greetings