Hello Maxim,

I made a test with  "https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next";.
All is functionally wonderful.

Is there a coturn in the background? Is this a server behind a NAT?

Best regards,

René

Am 26.08.2019 um 09:26 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
Is it also doesn't work for on demo-next? (Chrome latest)

On Mon, 26 Aug 2019 at 13:39, René Scholz <rene.sch...@abakus-edv-systems.de <mailto:rene.sch...@abakus-edv-systems.de>> wrote:

    Hello Maxim,

    today I try it out with a Ubuntu-18.04.
    It is the same result as with Windows.

    - only camera: OK
    - only microphone: OK
    - together camera and microphone: No

    Best regards,

    René

    Am 22.08.2019 um 04:43 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
    Hello Rene,

    I believe I was able to fix the issue
    Could you please double-check?

    On Tue, 20 Aug 2019 at 18:53, Maxim Solodovnik