Hello Siovel,

I know that Coturn-config is "a little bit" difficile.
realm: By me is it a domain-name, not a IP.
external-IP: is an IP.
I dont know exactly whats here necessary by using a reverse-proxy. I think your external IP to the proxy, your beginning of the "proxy-tunnel".
And you have a lot of tunnels open, I think: 102.

Remark:
I had used only once a reverse-proxy (for a special-problem) and I had the problem to use the same port several simultaneously. For the server was the address the proxy. Incoming connections and handschake was fine, but the outgoing packages was the problem.

Best regards,

René