Hello Rene and Stefan, the problem was that when I renamed OpenMeetings folder
in the webapps folder in /opt/open502/webapps it used to not work, but that was
with Ubuntu Server 17.04; today I made a new installation on a Virtual Machine
with Ubuntu Server 18.04 and it seems that the problem was fixed with this new
OS. So anyhow thank you for your time. If something else comes out I will let
you know.

Regards

Jibsan