Hello Peter,

Actually OM dev model is "every SNAPSHOT should be stable", BUT
end users don't really like SNAPSHOTS in production
We do need to perform releases from time to time

M3 has 29 fixed issues so far [1]
So I believe it will be good to release (the only blocker so far is
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2142)

After release I would like to start discussion: What is missing to release
5.0.0 (without M)
As soon as 5.0.0 will be released I'll stop backport code to 4.0.x (or
maybe will do 1-2 security releases)

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OPENMEETINGS/versions/12345741