I'Hello Hoschie,

I'm only using vistualization for the remote openmeetings server, based
on proxmox (full virtualization).
On my laptop client it is a basic CentOS7 install. The webcam seams
working as cheese application can use it.
That looks strange for me is that the menus for selecting mic or cam
only provide a "select language" information.

Patrick