This network calculator was written for `OM3`
This version (as well as OM4) is based on Red5 and audio/video stream
options can be set via parameters

OM5 uses WebRTC which chooses stream parameters based on it's own
algorithms (it also chooses cam resolution, you can provide a hint for it)
It also uses different codecs (and most probably sort of dynamic FPS)
So it is near to impossible to provide realistic calculator :(((

I would say current calculator perform some basic math on previously
measured bandwidth for single steam with different resolutions
This measurements need to be done for recent version

@Denis maybe you can help?