Maxim has  supplied a few  curl  examples (1)  that can  test the  functionality.  I hope to make a  pull request to the  OM moodle plugin  that uses  some of  these  APIs.

The  curl requests  go like this :

*curl*-k --header "Content-Type: application/json" -X get 'https://test.org:5555/openmeetings/services/wb/cleanwb/7/0?sid=d18cb4c3-f9c8-4405-bda6-6529a03b20e6'

(1) https://openmeetings.markmail.org/search/?q=curl#query:curl%20from%3A%22Daniel%20Baker%22+page:1+mid:vw6vqtv3s4grjp3m+state:results