Hello,

- stop OM

- add the following line to
`$OM_HOME/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/logback-config.xml`:

    `<logger name="org.apache.directory" level="DEBUG" />`

- restart OM

- Try to log in using the configured LDAP DB and try to debug the
  problem by checking the log file. By default, logging is done to the
  file `$OM_HOME/logs/catalina.out`.

More details are here https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/pull/61
please check PR and discussion

Maxim