[cid:banner1.jpg]

Hi there,

We are using ISO (installed) 5.0.0M3. It's working good, but we face two pr=
oblems.

I will try to explain my best in English.

1-      With Winows 10 (firefox or chrome),  if we close the left side bar =

using the arrow to UNLOCK PANEL, it completely disappear and it's not possi=
ble to get back.

Using Debian  10.3 (Buster) with Chromium, the problem is not there. The si=
debar goes all the way to almost hide, but there is still a small arrow tha= t
we can use to make the bar visible again.

2-      We can't collapse the windows from peoples in a room, if we click o=

n the collapse (underline in the upper right corner), it's just lock the wi=
ndows and not collapse it,  normal it suppose to hide the camera image and =
make that square windows just a small bar, it's not working. We test that f=
rom Windows machine and Linux machine (chrome and firefox).

Thank's in advance.

Martin Chamberland