Dear Mailing-List,

I'm new to Openmeetings and kept myself busy with installing OM 5.0. OM
runs on a small scale laptop behind my router and I want to test it
before setting it up on VPS.

Right now I have two questions:

1) Is there a way to limit the capacity of the default rooms each user has ?

I've found the column capacity in the table room in the MariaDB Backend.
But I guess every new user gets new default rooms with the default
capacity, i.e. i would have to tweak the vaule every time i would add a
user .....

2) Can I avoid that each each has automatically a default room. For me
it would be best to assign users to a classroom myself .

Have fun,

kaffeesurrogat