De : Janine Arendt [mailto:janine.are...@avatarec.de]
Envoyé : 22 avril 2020 10:52
À : user@openmeetings.apache.org
Objet : No Audio / Video

Hello guys,

iam new to OM and have a problem with OM5.0.0-M3.
In my internal network the server works korrekt i can see and hear everybody
but outsite the network there is no audio and video streaming. It is true that
i only have to foreward port 5443 for https and 8888 for coturn to the server?
I installed the service with the guide Installation of Apache OpenMeetings
5.0.0-M3 on Ubuntu 18.04 lts and then Creating Let's Encrypt SSL Certificates
and Installing Coturn on Ubuntu 18.04 for OpenMeetings 5.0.0-M3. Is anything
wrong with my installation or STUN?
Thanks for your time!