Hi!

The installation worked perfectly, and the integration with Moodle too. I just
had to remove old activities and create new ones.
Thank you so much for this.

I just realized that even if I change the language settings, some words are
still in English. For example: Polls.
What was already in Portuguese before changing the language file, remains in
the same language. My changes have not updated. On the M3 this worked.