De : Konstantin Kuzov [mailto:master.nosfer...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : 22 mai 2020 08:04
À : user@openmeetings.apache.org
Objet : Re: resize SCREEN (disconnect and connect)

I think what Martin really want is that we preserve local user-setted size and
window positions of all webcams at least for automatic reconnect.
Currently when we do reconnect we completely tear down connection and destroy
and then recreate associated webcam window. So it will reset to the size setted
by owner of webcam and will be placed in random empty space and not where user
placed it before. Hotkey is only partial solution. Because you need to hit it
every time it happens and only if you are satisfied with it result which you
may not.

I personally think that it would be nice if OM would have some webcam dedicated
area without nothing underneath. So the user doesn't ever need to micromanage
webcam windows manually. They should align and resizing themselves in that area
automatically by trying to cover it in most effecient way. Like typically all
other conferencing software does. For example I like how jitsi does it. They
have sidebar miniature view, tile view and ability to open arbitrary webcam on
fullscreen by clicking on it. That also solves problem on touch screens which
doesn't really support window dragging without questionable hacks.

пт, 22 мая 2020 г. в 14:19, Maxim Solodovnik