Maxim,

after some training with the windows resizing it works on Android table.
Probably most users would give up. It´s really hard.
Thinking about the feature to store the video window size and position by room
maybe
this can be done on the left side, where all users are listed.
So by user, for the video standard position A,B,C,D and SizeA,SizeB, SizeC.
If the window is moved manually, just the relative coordinates.
Maybe like in Android, relative, percentages so if the room is called with a
different resolution,
It would looks similar.

We have also tested with Ipad. With Firefox on the Ipad no success,
but Safari works. Video perfect, but no sound. Also no Screen sharing, browser
not supported.

Just to give some feedback. Maybe someone know a solution for the audio issue.
Maybe just a security setting

Regards

Gerald