I quite like the button proposal that has been put as attachment
in OPENMEETINGS-2397

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/13005989/image-2020-06-18-20-58-03-668.png

We may not be able to implement all of those video arrangements. But I like
the idea around using those layout buttons that have a visual
representation of what the layout will look like.

Thanks
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions