Hi,

I am relatively new to OM and still learning how to use it.

Is it possible to do the following scenario and how do I do it?

1. I as a register user login to OM
2. I create a room or use one of the existing ones.
3. I want to invite people to join by sending them an email with the
url to the room and optionally a password to enter that room not
necessarily anyone's user account password.
4. They navigate to the page and optionally enter a password.
5. They can enter the room and can enter there name to be displayed in
the OM window for that participant. (this without having to create a
user account for each individual.

Is this possible and how do I do it? It seemed in the OM UI that each
participant had to be registered with a user account and edit the
display name on the profile settings page.

The scenario I described is something like that can be done with Zoom.

Also what is a link to the most detailed user "manual"?

Thanks,
Dennis