There are a lot of comercial products out there...   ;-)

Ed

Gesendet: Samstag, 03. Oktober 2020 um 19:06 Uhr
Von: "Mukul Shukla" <mukulma...@gmail.com>
An: user@openmeetings.apache.org
Betreff: Re: OpenMeetings Virtual Machines Cluster
I know it should not be asked here, but anybody can point me to some other software where Multimedia Streams restrictions are not there?

Mukul

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 9:44 PM Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, 3 Oct 2020 at 12:05, Mukul Shukla <mukulma...@gmail.com> wrote:
Is OM in it's current form, along with the clustering, be used:
- too conduct 10 classes simultaneously
- with one speaker's  Audio/Video
- 100 Audio listeners only
- how many cluster nodes will be required ?

I believe this should be possible
You will need 10 nodes
this 10 nodes should be powerful enough to handle all multimedia streams
and each should have good ethernet channel

Thanks.