Look at "about" on the login page.

Am 13.10.2020 18:00, schrieb K. Kamhamea:

you can check the signature
I have no idea how I can do that. Where is the signature stored?
any chance your requests to new server are routed to some older one?
No, as I can follow the log (tail -f ./logfile) and and I see exactly my requests there. Am Di., 13. Okt. 2020 um 17:54 Uhr schrieb Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>: you can check the signature any chance your requests to new server are routed to some older one? Or something cashed in the browser (I doubt it is possible ...) On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 22:51, K. Kamhamea <kamha...@googlemail.com> wrote: That's interesting. I downloaded the file from sudo wget https://downloads.apache.org/openmeetings/5.0.1/bin/apache-openmeetings-5.0.1.tar.gz as described in Alvaro's tutorial. And the file downloaded that still resides in the folder says
/opt # dir
apache-openmeetings-5.0.1.tar.gz Is exactly that. I also can rule out the possibility that some older version resided on that server because it is a fresh new server. Did someone hack into that file? Best K Am Di., 13. Okt. 2020 um 17:35 Uhr schrieb Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>: Hello K. well, your screen-shots are not from 5.0.1 :( please check the latest UI here https://om.alteametasoft.com/openmeetings/ (it has the latest release installed) I can't reproduce both of your issues :( have you customized your OM? Any details on your installation? On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 22:29, K. Kamhamea <kamha...@googlemail.com> wrote: Second, when I press this button The USER and FILES tabs disappear for ever. In M4 there was a button with arrows pointing in the opposite direction that restored these tabs. This button has miraculously disappeared. Am Di., 13. Okt. 2020 um 17:25 Uhr schrieb K. Kamhamea <kamha...@googlemail.com>: Thank you for this quick response. Sorry for the first problem. It is a typo not "errors" but "arrows". I hope the picture is instructive and makes it clear. Am Di., 13. Okt. 2020 um 17:18 Uhr schrieb Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>: Hello K On Tue, 13 Oct 2020 at 22:06, K. Kamhamea <kamha...@googlemail.com> wrote: I just installed the new version on a test server following Alvaro's instruction (without Coturn and Letsencrypt) on Ubuntu 20.04. I had the version M4 running before with much less issues. 1. First thing that annoyed me was the fact that I cannot restore the USERS and FILES tab once removed the to the right. this make no sense, please provide steps to reproduce 2. The FILES tab shows folders with moving errors only. I suppose this signals some failure. Upload is impossible too. Though I can see the file in the folder, an exclamation mark signals some error, and I cannot drag it on to the whiteboard. same here what is "moving errors? since upload is impossible what in the logs/browser console? I'm afraid no one can help you with this level of details :( I suppose the reason is some problem with permissions. I set the whole OM folder to chown -R nobody:nogroup ./OM-Folder But nothing changed. Best K. --

Best regards,
Maxim

Maxim --
Best regards,