Thank you, I was looking into https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/openmeetings-user/202010.mbox/browser that did not have search :-)

I will try them and return to you.

On 10/19/20 5:13 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
I would use search in ML archives directly: https://openmeetings.markmail.org/ this I was able to find this https://markmail.org/message/d6ifllraemj6dz6v post :))

On Mon, 19 Oct 2020 at 17:23, Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org <mailto:ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>> wrote:

    when googling it, ideas were conflicting, some say that this is a
    legitimate error, even in the ML, the issue was raided many times,
    but could not find a conclusive solution. Would you please send me
    your .conf file.