Hi there everyone,

Apologies for bringing up the number of users per room issue... but has anyone
else experienced an issue with 5+ users having to disconnect / reconnect issues
per room?. The forum has been a little bit quiet regarding this issue despite a
lot of concerns earlier. If you have come up with an overall solution, it would
be great that you post it. I was using OM tonight and after 6 months...
suddenly all users from all rooms were disconnected. Once I rebooted the server
(Kurento related)... everything was okay... again).

Talk soon, Denis.

Sent from my iPhone