very good point, yes, from another tab same browser. it does not happen if opened from another computer :-)

On 11/8/20 5:00 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
So

you have successful Moodle-OM session
then press Exit
open same OM in same browser
and got "Please log-out first" message

this is expected :)

it can be fixed is session will be invalidated on "Exit"
Shouldn't break anything

could you please file JIRA?