Hi there everyone, this seems to be the “elephant in the room” discussion,
while there has been a HUGE amount of development and progress in OM since
March (thank you so much @Maxim) ... there is the whole issue of, for example,
the number of users per room... which seems to be about 5-6 (and maybe even to
7) when pushed to the limit... with both audio and video being broadcasted from
all users... and, something else.. if there are simultaneous classes/sessions
being held on the same server... will this restrict things even further? Is
this an overall limitation to using a browser based approach... or should we be
taking approach?

It was my intention to test out the OM “demo servers” over the last 2 weeks but
will take today off and try to test 10 real device connections... with a
combination of desktops, laptops, android tablets and maybe even the odd iPhone
or two.

My million dollar question is... prior to WebRTC and Kurento... was it possible
to have 5-10 users in a room with audio and video working seamlessly in
previous versions (for example, the old “flash” setup (which will be redundant
after Christmas... Chrome etc notifications) and if so, what has changed?

If there is anyone out there that has no problem with user numbers (using audio
and vid)... exceeding a body of 7-10+, please let us know.

In the meantime, I’ll give you my feedback on my tests.

I really appreciate everything that has been done to date.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone