Hello Gerald,

On Wed, 11 Nov 2020 at 14:05, Rohrbach, Gerald <g.rohrb...@funkegruppe.de>
wrote:

> Maxim,
>

> just to give some feedback.
>
> As we had some issues with 20.04 and docker kms.
>
> Ubuntu 18.04 , Open meetings nearly actual snapshot works fine now.

it is not very clear, I read this: you have re-installed OM&friends to
Ubuntu 18.04 ...

> The hardware server has direct internet connection, IPV4.
>
> It might be related, that we disable IPV6, we do not use it.
>
> I guess a lot´s of people do use 20.04 server, probably without issues.
>
> We were not able to figure the reason out.
>
> If in the same network we had the same disconnects after view seconds,
>
> so I doubt it has to do with misconfigured coturn on the 20.04

this is also not very clear, not sure what was the point here

> However, coturn is installed on 18.04, connection from behind NAT are
> working fine too.
>
> We will try now the SIP stuff.

I guess you have OM working on your Ubuntu 18.04 :)))

Unfortunately you can't use SIP until 5.1.0 release (it is not implemented)

p.s. sorry  I'm not native English speaker :(

> Regards
>

> Gerald

Maxim