Von: Maxim Solodovnik <solomax...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. November 2020 10:08
An: Openmeetings user-list <user@openmeetings.apache.org>
Betreff: Re: optimize performance

On Thu, 12 Nov 2020 at 16:05, Ninnig, Alexander
<alexander.nin...@rechnungshof.rlp.de<mailto:alexander.nin...@rechnungshof.rlp.de>>
 wrote:
Hello Maxim,

sorry to bother again, but i wanted to check out this „ulimit“-option, since it
looks promising to me.
Unfortunately I don’t seem to get it; I always get „su: Authentication failure“
after the command: su nobody --shell /bin/bash --command "ulimit -n"

`su` is a way to run command as different user
it works as `sudo`
to use it you need to authenticate yourself i.e. enter your current Linux
password

I am using username/password from the configuration file (sudo nano
/opt/open501/webapps/openmeetings/WEB-INF/classes/applicationContext.xml;
turnUser:userpassword) – copy & paste, so there can’t be a typo.

Now, I am kind of stumped here.

It should be username/password from the applicationContext.xml, right?

this is the user/password for TURN, I doubt you can use it

Best regards,
Alex