Dear Alex,

which one is the port openmeetings is listing on ?

Still 5443 ?

I've posted a message with the subject

"Behind a companies firewall, changing ports and udp packages to tcp ?"

changing from 5443 to standard https .....

Just had a few occasions to test this sitting at my companies desk, but
this might be a problem too.

Would be awsome if you can try this too and verify

Have fun,

kaffeesurrogat