Hello Farid,

yes this will require project re-build

I guess you need to
1) add own room type here
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-db/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/db/entity/room/Room.java#L138
 (this room type will be added as CSS class as follows `main room
PRESENTATION mic-status`)
2) add draggable/resizable disabler somewhere here
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/room/raw-video.js#L291
3) add the CSS selector of your container for video-pods here
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/a5274d2230f170e5031642949ff638adf983dd61/openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/room/raw-video.js#L275
4) most probably fix the default camera resolution here
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-web/src/main/java/org/apache/openmeetings/web/room/raw-settings.js#L243

other can be done in HTML CSS :)))

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 01:38, Farid Bekran <faridbekra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all.
> I need to create a custom room layout in which the videos do not appear as
> draggable and resizable modals, but arrange as listed squares at the bottom
> of the page (Specifically below the whiteboard).
> Does anybody have any idea how can I achieve this?
> Does it require modifying and building the whole project?
>
> Thanks, guys.

Maxim