done :-)

Ali

On 2/3/21 4:45 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:
please create JIRA
will try to address in one of future releases

On Tue, 2 Feb 2021 at 13:26, Ali Alhaidary <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org <mailto:ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>> wrote:

    On 2/1/21 1:47 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:

    On Wed, 27 Jan 2021 at 23:35, Ali Alhaidary
    <ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org
    <mailto:ali.alhaid...@the5stars.org>> wrote:

        is it in the pipeline ?

    To be fair I doubt such notification should be done via email
    email is by default offline channel (for something non-urgent)

    Maybe it worth to create something like message to Telegram ...

    IMO it worth discussion :)

    True that email is more of off-line, however, it is used for
    notification for most of our applications to users, SMS are used
    for urgent issues. Social media application has been avoided by
    most corporations as they do not control/supervise them, while
    emails usually is sent by their mail servers.

    Ali

        Ali