6.0.0 snapshot build#265:

Mac OSX: Safari client sound is not transmitted to others. Chrome and FF works as expected.

iOS (iPhone and iPad): Safari, FF and chrome client sound is not transmitted to others, however, we noticed that if clients on iOS activate the mic, there will be some echo from clients that are not on iOS or OSX.

Ali