Yes, running the latest build of 6.1.0, however it was long and complex learning experience for us, and, it depends on the subscription and number of lines offered, and, for some reason that I did not dig too much into, server is overloaded, and unfortunately, in our part of the globe, no operator is willing to offer the service, so we limited lessons to internet, but other than that, it worked very good two way audio.

Ali