Yes, we are thinking of putting cheat sheets urls (it is not cheating ;-)) for students in different groups, but it would be better if the menu caption is not displayed if the group does not have extra, and added in the admin list so that teachers can put their own urls...

Arabic translation is not merged yet...

Ali