My testing:

Server in Lan:  Ubuntu 18.04 - OM 700 #27

Clients (3): FF 91 (Ubuntu 18.04 - FF 91 (Ubuntu 18.04)
           - FF 91 (OSx 11.5.2)

The moderator play a video in whiteboard; the second user
is in the same room and can watch the video; the third
user in room can watch also the video.

If the third user (for example) go in room when the video is
playing, can watch the video also.

As Maxim said is needed the steps to reproduce the issue.