Sry I think you just need to fix your shared drive. I have been mounting
NFS drives before and I have not seen any such issues.

What is your error? File not found? Have you checked the path in the
exception stack trace message and if that resolves to an actual file or not?

Thanks
Sebastian

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>