There is actually a 3rd server you are missing, there is:
1. Kurento Media Server/KMS => Media Streaming
2. CoTurn Turn-Server =>Signalling and traversing the WAN
3. OpenMeetings => Managing and creating stream pipelines in KMS

There are some higher level session initialisation diagrams I've done
previously here: here:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENMEETINGS/OpenMeetings+HTML5+Session+Initialisation+and+Security

You can configure most 1,2 inside OpenMeetings with those 3 variables:
ENV OM_KURENTO_WS_URL="ws://127.0.0.1:8888/kurento"
ENV TURN_URL=""
ENV TURN_USER=""
ENV TURN_PASS=""

If you review the OpenMeetings docker image:
https://github.com/openmeetings/openmeetings-docker/blob/master/Dockerfile#L37

They will be applied to relevant sections in the openmeetings.properties
which has a few more advanced parameters:
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings/blob/master/openmeetings-web/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/classes/openmeetings.properties#L40

Thanks
Seb

Sebastian Wagner
Director Arrakeen Solutions, OM-Hosting.com
http://arrakeen-solutions.co.nz/
https://om-hosting.com - Cloud & Server Hosting for HTML5
Video-Conferencing OpenMeetings
<https://www.youracclaim.com/badges/da4e8828-743d-4968-af6f-49033f10d60a/public_url>