Hi there Dan, as silly as it sounds... is it possible that the iOS version on
the iPad does not support WebRTC?... which was introduced only a few years
back. It is best to state exactly what model, what max iOS level is supported
on that device and so on.

Over the weekend, I will compile a list of devices that are not supported, long
over due.

Regards Denis.

Sent from my iPhone