Windows 10 with Firefox 100.0 64 bit...same with opera 86.0.4363.59 and
edge 101.0.1210.53 ...

Am 25.05.2022 um 09:52 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
What OS is this?

On Wed, 25 May 2022 at 14:51, Tom Meierjürgen <tomca...@web.de> wrote:

    Looks like a Driver-Issue to me as i cant reproduce that Problem..

    Am 25.05.2022 um 08:45 schrieb Maxim Solodovnik:
    Hello All,

    The colleagues of mine are reporting multiple issues with microphone list:

    0) Audio in OM usually not working
    1) It is hard to set-up correct microphone
    2) "System Default" microphone is not the first one in the list
    3) there are lots of extra microphones in the drop down list

    I don't observe these issues
    #3 seems to be windows specific

    At my very old 32bit Windows laptop with 1 physical microphone
    I have
    1) Default - Microphone (High Definition Audio Device)
    2) Communications - Microphone (High Definition Audio Device)
    3) Microphone (High Definition Audio Device)
    4) Microphone (High Definition Audio Device)

    Can you please report back to this thread if you can see any of the
    above issues?

    And couple of questions:
    1) Do you feel we should remove some items from microphone list?
    2) Do we need OM specific name for "Default" microphone? (something
    that can be translated here:
    https://poeditor.com/join/project/6UF8Mhql61)
    2) Would the list be better if "Communications" microphone will be removed?

    Thanks in advance for your answers :)

    PS you can check your microphone list at
    https://om.alteametasoft.com:8443/next/hash?app=settings  :)))

Maxim