Hello Sanket

Are you sure you are using "Mute" and not "Turn off" microphone?

as soon as someone clicks "Microphone" icon - microphone is physically
disconnected and we need time to re-initiate the WebRTC stream :(

this will be improved as soon as I'll have free time as part of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2253
no ETA yet :(

On Fri, 29 Jul 2022 at 12:22, SanKet Parte <sanketpart...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I am facing one issue, when there are 25-30 members in a meeting session, the
> user is not able to quickly mute/unmute. It takes time to mute/unmute the mic
>
> I am using the following docker images in my installation:
> kurento/kurento-media-server:6.17
> apache/openmeetings:min-7.0.0
> And integrated with my Django application.
>
> Can anyone help me with this?
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Sanket

Maxim